The historic village of Havering-Atte-Bower has a resident population of 2,280 and is situated just north of Collier Row, a suburb of Romford, on the outer boundary of the London Borough of Havering.
- Pub on 0.42 acre site
- Village location
- Potential for residential development or conversion (STP)
- Open viewing 5 May 2022, 11.00am
- Closing date for offers 12 May 2022
- OFFERS INVITED
The pub is situated on North Road close to the centre of the village.
A character detached property occupying a 0.42 acre site with patio areas to front and rear plus large car park providing the following:
- Ground Floor Main bar, rear bar & dining area, trade kitchen & prep area and WC’s
- Basement Beer cellar
- First Floor 4 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen/diner
- External Patio areas to front and rear plus large car park
From our inspection and digital mapping the property provides the following areas:
- Ground Floor Bar 111 sq m 1,196 sq ft
- Ground Floor Ancillary 49 sq m 522 sq ft
- Basement 56 sq m 605 sq ft
- First Floor 64 sq m 690 sq ft
- Total Floor Area 280 sq m 3,013 sq ft
- Total Site Area 0.42 acre 1,699 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 2,512 sq ft 233 sq m
In our view there is excellent development potential, subject to planning.
We are instructed to invite unconditional offers for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All F&F owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
5 May 2022, 11.00am. For further information contact Drake & Company.
Our client has set a closing date for offers of 12 May 2022.
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the rateable value is £7,000, which is below the threshold, and rates are not payable. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with London Borough of Havering on 01708 434343.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘D98’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Our client has set a closing date for offers of 12 May 2022