The former hamlet of Loudwater is situated 2 miles east of High Wycombe close to Junction 3 of the M40 and is now indistinguishable from High Wycombe as a result of urban sprawl.
- Pub on 0.23 acre site
- Prominent corner location
- Potential for development (STP)
- Open viewing 20 May 2021, 3.00pm
- Closing date for offers 27 May 2021
- OFFERS INVITED
The Happy Union occupies a prominent corner location at the junction of Boundary Road and Treadaway Hill which leads to Flackwell Heath. There is a new residential development comprising 27 flats to the rear of the pub.
A detached property occupying a 0.23 acre site with a covered outside smoking area and car park with 15 spaces providing the following:
- Ground Floor Main bar, trade kitchen & prep area, office, beer cellar & WC’s
- First Floor 5 bedrooms, bathroom & lounge
- External Smoking shelter, car park with 15 spaces & 2 sheds (dilapidated and not inspected)
From our inspection and digital mapping the property provides the following areas (excludes disused buildings):
- Ground Floor Bar 113 sq m 1,215 sq ft
- Ground Floor Ancillary 76 sq m 816 sq ft
- First Floor 101 sq m 1,086 sq ft
- Total Floor Area 290 sq m 3,117 sq ft
- Total Site Area 0.23 acre 930 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 3,079 sq ft 286 sq m
In our view there is excellent development potential, subject to planning.
We are instructed to invite unconditional offers for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All F&F owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
Viewing by appointment only from 3.00pm on 20 May 2021 due to Covid restrictions. For further information contact Drake & Company.
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the rateable value is £10,000, which is below the threshold, and rates are not payable. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with Wycombe District Council on 01494 461000.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘D84’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Our client has set a closing date for offers of 27 May 2021