The large town of Luton is situated 30 miles north of London and has a resident population of 203,000.
- Bar/club over 3 floors
- Town centre location next to entrance to The Mall & opposite bus stops
- Totalling 3,849 sq ft
- Three separate trade areas over 3 floors
- Direct access to The Mall
- NEW LEASE – OIRO £30,000 PA
The property occupies a prominent location adjacent to one of the main entrances to The Mall shopping centre opposite Church Street bus stops with numerous leisure businesses in the surrounding area.
Ground floor bar with additional trading levels at first and second floors plus a flat at third floor, providing the following accommodation and areas:
- Ground Floor Main bar, office & storage
- 1st Floor Bar, storage & cellar
- 2nd Floor Bar, kitchen & WC’s
- 3rd Floor Flat
From digital mapping we estimate that the property provides the following approximate areas:
- Total Area 3,849 sq ft 358 sq m
The entire property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed with rental offers in the region of £30,000 pax.
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the current rateable value is £22,500.
Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with Luton Borough Council on 01582 546000.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘D95’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.