The Village of Potten End is on the edge of the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate two miles East of Berkhamsted and three miles North West of Hemel Hempstead.
The Plough, Potten End, Berkhamsted, HP4 2QS
- Character Freehold Pub
- Affluent village near Berkhamsted
- Let on FRI Lease
- Rent of £40,000 per annum
- Vacant possession may be available through negotiation
The Plough is situated in the heart of the village opposite the village green.
The detached public house provides the following accommodation:
- Ground Floor: Two bar areas, kitchen, WC’s, beer cellar & storage
- First Floor: Lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom
- External: Beer garden and private garden to the rear
From digital mapping we estimate that the property provides the following approximate areas:
- Total Site Area 0.12 acre 486 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 2,032 sq ft 189 sq m
The entire property is let on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 20 years from 1 April 2009 expiring on 31 March 2029. The current rent is £40,000 + VAT. Vacant possession may be available through negotiation.
We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £550,000 + VAT. An overage will apply for conversion of the pub to residential or independent residential use of the first floor flat.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPCis available on request and the property is rated E119.