The attractive and historic village of Stewkley has a resident population of 1,840 and is situated 5 miles east of Winslow and 4 miles west of Leighton Buzzard.
- Pub on 0.48 acre site
- Grade II Listed character property
- Situated in heart of historic village
- OFFERS INVITED
The Swan occupies a prominent corner location in the centre of the village, opposite the village hall.
A detached Grade II Listed public house with many character features including inglenook fireplaces and beamed throughout. The property occupies a 0.48 acre site with an attractive trade garden and car park providing the following:
- Ground Floor Front bar (10 covers), dining area (36 covers), trade kitchen and prep area, beer cellar and WC’s
- First Floor 5 bedrooms, bathroom & lounge
- External Outside bar, children’s play area, parking (14 spaces) and garage/store
From our inspection and digital mapping the property provides the following areas:
- Ground Floor Bar 71 sq m 766 sq ft
- Ground Floor Ancillary 85 sq m 914 sq ft
- First Floor 99 sq m 1,064 sq ft
- External 18 sq m 192 sq ft
- Total Floor Area 273 sq m 2,936 sq ft
- Total Site Area 0.48 acre 1,942 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 1,700 sq ft 157 sq m
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the rateable value is £12,150. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with Buckinghamshire Council on 0300 131 6000.
We are instructed to invite unconditional offers for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All fixtures and fittings owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
For further information or an appointment to view contact Drake & Company.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘E108’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.