The historic pretty village of Stratton Audley is situated 2½ miles north east of Bicester. The Red Lion is located in the centre of the village.
A character part-thatched pub with a bar, dining room, function room, kitchen and beer cellar at ground floor, private accommodation above and an outside trading area to the rear, providing the following:
- Ground Floor Main bar (40 covers), dining room (10 covers), function room, trade kitchen, beer cellar and WC’s
- First Floor 4 rooms and bathroom
- External Attractive walled garden at the rear of the pub
From our inspection and digital mapping the property provides the following areas:
- Ground Floor Bar 128 sq m 1,380 sq ft
- Ground Floor Ancillary 51 sq m 551 sq ft
- First Floor 89 sq m 959 sq ft
- Total Floor Area 268 sq m 2,890 sq ft
- Total Site Area 0.14 acre 566 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 2,963 sq ft 275 sq m
Licences & Opening Hours
Licensed for the supply of alcohol and live entertainment. The permitted opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 11:00 – 00:30
Friday to Saturday 11:00 – 01:00
Sunday 11:00 – 00:00.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We are instructed to invite unconditional offers for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All F&F owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Drake & Company.
2023 Rateable Value – £5,000. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with Cherwell District Council on 01295 227001.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request. The property is rated ‘C57’.