The village of Harpole has a resident population of 1,500 and is situated 4 miles west of Northampton, off the A4500 (formerly A45), approximately 1 mile east of the M1 Junction 16.
The Bull, 46-48 High Street, Harpole, NORTHAMPTON, NN7 4BS
- Situated in heart of village
- Pub occupying 0.42 acre site
- Large car park to rear
- Potential for development (STP)
- Open viewing ** ***** 2020, 11.00am
- Closing date for offers ** ***** 2020
- OIRO £375,000 + VAT
The Bull is situated on High Street in the centre of the village surrounded by traditionally constructed stone residential properties.
Detached brick built pub under a pitched roof with a large car park providing 25 car park spaces plus lawned beer garden to the rear. The property comprises the following:
- Ground Floor 2 bars plus pool room,trade kitchen,WC’s, store and cellar
- First Floor private accommodation comprising 4 rooms, kitchen and bathroom
- External Large car park (25 spaces), beer garden and outbuildings (unable to inspect)
From digital mapping we estimate that the property provides the following approximate areas:
- Total Site Area 0.42 acre 1,699 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 2,213 sq ft 205 sq m
Alternative use potential
In our view there is excellent alternative use potential, subject to planning.
We are instructed to invite unconditional offers in the region of £375,000 for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All F&F owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the rateable value is £7,500, which is below the threshold, and rates are not payable. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with South Northamptonshire Council on 01327 322190.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘D83’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Our client has set a closing date for offers of ** ****** 2020