The town of Belvedere has a population of 11,890 and is located within the London Borough of Bexley.
The Great Harry, Parsonage Manorway, Erith, BELVEDERE, DA17 6LZ
- Pub on 0.69 acre site
- Densely populated residential area
- Residential or commercial development potential (STP)
- Opposite parade of shops with new Co-op convenience store opening late 2021
- Open viewing ** **** 2021, 11.00am
- Closing date for offers ** **** 2021
- OFFERS INVITED
The Great Harry occupies a peninsular site with road frontage to three sides and is situated within a residential area directly opposite a parade of shops where a new Co-op convenience store is due to open late 2021.
The Great Harry is a large purpose built estate pub with a trade garden and large car park to the front and side providing the following:
- Ground Floor Main bar, games bar, trade kitchen and WC’s
- First Floor 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and lounge
- External Large beer garden and car park with 50 spaces
From digital mapping we estimate that the property provides the following approximate areas:
- Total Site Area 0.69 acre 2,792 sq m
- Gross Built Area (Ground) 3,432 sq ft 318 sq m
In our view there is excellent residential development potential, subject to planning.
We are instructed to invite conditional and unconditional offers for the benefit of our client’s freehold interest with vacant possession.
VAT will be charged, where applicable, at the prevailing rate.
All F&F owned by the Vendor at the property on the day of Completion are included in the sale but no safety tests or inventory will be provided.
Any items owned by third parties e.g. Beer Raising Equipment are specifically excluded from the sale.
Viewing by appointment only from 11.00am on ** **** 2021 due to Covid restrictions. For further information contact Drake & Company.
We have been verbally advised by the local rating authority that the rateable value is £25,500. Interested parties are advised to verify this figure with London Borough of Bexley on 0208 315 2174.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the EPC is available on request and the property is rated ‘C51’.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Our client has set a closing date for offers of ** **** 2021